CNMV (Spain): Warning against 10 offshore brokers
New unlicensed brokers on the CNMV’s list of warnings:
- grandefex.com – GRANDEFEX SOLEIL ROUGE INC,
- navitasmarkets.com – NAVITAS MARKETS SALVAX LTD,
- atirox.com – ATIROX INC,
- cabanacapitals.com – CABANA CAPITALS LIMITED,
- cvcmarkets.com – CVC MARKETS,
- fx-gen.com – FXGEN LTD,
- trustinvesting.com – Trust Investing,
- umarketspro.net – Universal Markets UM Media LLC,
- es.wforex.com – EXISTRADE LTD.
Reason for warning (same for all):
(The name of the company)… is not authorised to provide the investment services detailed in Article 140 of the Spanish Securities Markets Act, which include investment advice, nor to provide the auxiliary services detailed in Article 141(a), (b), (d), (f) and (g) of said Act in relation to the financial instruments detailed in Article 2 of said Act, including, for those purposes, foreign currency transactions.