Warnings (15.06): BillionsFX, DA MARKETS, StockFx…
Table of Warnings
FCA (United Kingdom): Warning against BillionsFX
The British Financial Conduct Authority warns against the BillionsFX broker, which is unlicensed and could threaten investors.
FINMA (Switzerland): Warning against Privilege Group International
The Swiss regulator warns against Privilege Group International. FINMA pointed out that this entity does not have permission to provide services.
Privilege Group International
ADDRESS: Grosspeterstrasse 29, 4052 Basel, Szwajcaria
CNMV (Spain): Warning against 4 FX brokers
The Spanish regulator has updated the list of warnings. 4 unregulated offshore brokers appeared on it.
New brokers on CNMV’s list of warnings:
- DA MARKETS – damarkets.co
- 24NEWSTRADE (Baumont Group Ltd) – 24news.trade, 24news.tools
- StockFx (Baumont Group Ltd) – stockfx.co
- Invert Plus.com (Bali Limited LTD) – invertplus.com
CONSOB (Italy) oscures 5 websites
An Italian regulator ordered internet providers to block access to websites of 5 offshore brokers. Not available from Italy, may still be visible to residents of other countries.
Websites blocked by the CONSOB command:
- SMART FX – smartforex.site
- Warp Enterprise Ltd – firstfinancialbanc.com
- Pro Consulting Invest – proconsultinginvest.com
- Gntfin LTD – gntfin.com
- Global Finance FX – fxglobalfinance.com