HotForex offers CFDs on stocks of over 900 companies
HotForex traders can expand their portfolio to trade CFDs on over 900 DMA stocks – meaning they have access to place trades directly on the order books of major exchanges.
Direct Market Access (DMA) is a way of placing trades directly on the order books of global stock exchanges for execution, offering investors the ability to access the same liquidity as the underlying market.
Why Trade DMA Stocks?
- Greater visibility and flexibility
- Live direct market valuation
- Participation in the underlying stock market
- Live interaction with order books on global stock exchanges
- Orders are reflected in the underlying market
Good conditions for the broker’s clients
The award-winning broker offers CFD trading on all major asset classes, and DMA shares are the latest addition to the list of over 1,000 trading instruments. The new products are provided with the current commercial terms, which include, but are not limited to:
- Trade on the MT5 platform
- Security of funds with negative balance protection
- Risk management with limit and stop orders.
- Trade anywhere with the HF app